“To impart quality technical and vocational training to the needy with Christian values and discipline. To keep pace with changing needs of the Industry and Society. It shall be the constant endeavor of the BUTLER POLYTECHNIC to meet the educational needs of the students in the area of professional studies and provide the state of the art learning opportunities along with inculcation of the values of professional commitment and uprightness”.
“In today’s fast growing world of science and technology the value of Technical knowledge and studies are most valuable. Now a days there are number of self finance collages started in Gujarat with different Diploma courses, which helps the Gujarat’s students to improve their knowledge. Today there is Golden period of Technology is going on, and my best wishes to all the students for taking advantage of this time.”
- To train young people who will serve alongside India’s industrial workers and provide them with honest, capable leadership and example, both in the Community and in the Industry.
- To lead an increasing number of young people into industrial and technical vocations.
- To share with other Institutions both public and private, techniques and teaching methods developed at the Institute.
- To inculcate among the trainees qualities of hard-work, discipline and sense of responsibility.
Books & Library
- Total Books 5500
- Total Periodicals 12
- Total Newspapers 3
- Library Management System Software
- There are enough numbers of computers systems available having higher configuration and latest operating system with various additional softwares installed.
Games & Sports